It is official - I have relaunched my blog! It looks a bit trashy at the moment, but it’s something I can maintain and improve over time.
What happened to the old posts?
My old OctoPress-based blog only had six posts!
- Localization of nested attributes in Rails 3.2
- Click events in poltergeist vs capybara-webkit
- How to turn off Dragonfly’s default verbose rack-cache
- Speeding up tests that interact with Dragonfly
- Default Hash Values
- Default Hash Values (the RIGHT way)
I have decided that they are old enough that the information is either out-of-date or not valuable enough to carry forward. You may be able to find those old posts by browsing soulcutter.com on Archive.org.